Santa Barbara Stone Crab Co. ships its famous stone crabs nationwide on Goldbelly! Achieve the impossible—savor the exceptional flavor of fresh-caught Santa Barbara stone crabs year-round from anywhere in the country! These California delicacies are wild caught and delivered uncracked within 24 hours of harvesting to ensure you an unparalleled crab feast. Host a serious crab feast with this package of succulent “Pacific Red” stone crab claws. These stone crabs taste as sweet and tender in your kitchen as they do fresh off the dock. This seafood package comes complete with mallets, crackers, and creamy mustard sauce for dipping, so spread ‘em on some newspapers and GET CRACKIN’!
As the only commercial fishermen’s outlet that directly sells to the public in Santa Barbara, California, the Award-winning Santa Barbara Stone Crab Co. has been purveyors of locally harvested seafood including stone crab since 2001.
Metal cracker not included
This package includes:
- 15 lbs Large or Jumbo Pacific Red Stone Crab Claws, un-cracked and perfectly cooked
- 3 Wooden Crab Mallets
- 3 Creamy, Homemade Mustard Sauce (8 oz each)
How Much Crab Should I Order?
- Appetizer Portion – 1 lb. per person
- Entrée Portion – 1½ lbs. per person
Instructions / Storage
- Claws ship frozen with ice packs, mat thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, immediately store claws in the coldest part of your refrigerator in a bowl or large container, uncovered.
- If uncovered, claws will last up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- If stored in an airtight container, claws will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Place the claws on a hard surface such as a cutting board or any hard surface that won’t get damaged.
- Cover the claw with a kitchen towel or put the claw in a plastic bag.
- Using a mallet or another strong blunt instrument, begin lightly cracking the claws, starting at the base of the claw.
- Pull the shells from the claw meat and separate the two knuckles from the main pincher.
- Carefully pull the small pincher away.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Santa Barbara Stone Crab co. ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.