This package allows you to experience a true stone crab feast. Wild caught and delivered to your door within 24 hours of harvest, these delicacies are as succulent, sweet, and tender as if you ate them fresh off the dock in Santa Barbara, CA.
Achieve the impossible—savor the exceptional flavor of fresh-caught Santa Barbara stone crabs year round from anywhere in the country! These California delicacies are wild caught and delivered uncracked within 24 hours of harvesting to ensure you an unparalleled crab feast.
This package includes:
- Up to 9 lbs. of Large Pacific Stone Crab Claws, un-cracked and perfectly cooked
- Homemade Mustard Sauce
- Wooden Crab Mallet
- Metal Crab Cracker
How Much Crab Should I Order?
- Appetizer Portion – 1 lb. per person
- Entrée Portion – 1½ lbs. per person
Instructions / Storage
- Stone Crab Claws are securely packed in an insulated box, and kept cold using gel packs and/or dry ice
- Unpack crabs immediately and store them in the coldest part of your refrigerator in a bowl or large container, uncovered
- These claws will taste delicious and fresh for 3 days after delivery
- Place the claws on a hard surface such as a cutting board or any hard surface that won’t get damaged
- Cover the claw with a kitchen towel or put the claw in a plastic bag
- Using a mallet or another strong blunt instrument, begin lightly cracking the claws, starting at the base of the claw
- Next, pull the shells from the claw meat and separate the two knuckles from the main pincher
- Carefully pull the small pincher away
- Santa Barbara Stone Crab co. ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.