World Famous Shrimp & Swordfish Tray for 4
San Pedro Fish Market started off as a humble stand in 1956 with standing room only. Today, the restaurant has grown to sit 3000 hungry guests at a time and serves 1.8 million customers a year. It is one of America’s Top 10 most Instagrammed restaurant three years running and home to the award winning web series The Kings Of Fish.
This World Famous Shrimp & Swordfish Tray is mound of shrimp, swordfish, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and potatoes. It is tossed with San Pedro’s famous savory seafood seasoning and soybean butter. It’s a delicious seafood option for any occasion with a quick and easy preparation.
This Shrimp Tray serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 lb. of Jumbo Tail-On Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 lb. of North American Swordfish
- Mixed Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers & Potatoes
- 2 loaves of Garlic Bread
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp Tray is shipped fresh with ice packs. Dish is fully prepared but arrives raw
- This item requires cooking within 24 hours of receiving
- Upon arrival, place the shrimp tray in the fridge. Follow instructions below to cook. Detailed instructions are also included in every box
- Garlic bread is best enjoyed toasted or grilled
- Cooked shrimp can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days
- We do not recommend freezing shrimp raw or cooked
- Empty all contents into the non-stick pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Ready to enjoy once shrimp are pink and potatoes are warmed all the way through!
- Garlic Bread can be placed under your broiler with garlic-butter side facing up. It can also be placed on a hot skillet or frying pan, butter side down until desired crispiness is achieved
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- San Pedro’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.