Diablo Shrimp Meal for 4
San Pedro Fish Market started off as a humble stand in 1956 with standing room only. Today, the restaurant has grown to sit 3000 hungry guests at a time and serves 1.8 million customers a year. It is one of America’s Top 10 most Instagrammed restaurant three years running and home to the award winning web series The Kings Of Fish.
This Diablo Shrimp Meal was developed from San Pedro’s Fish Market’s love for Latin and Italian flavors. It combines their homemade marinara sauce with their famous savory seasoning spice and hot sauce. Perfect for people who want to spice up their life! Best served over rice or pasta.
This Shrimp Meal serves 4 and includes:
- 2 lbs. of Jumbo Tail-On Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined (arrives in 2 bags)
- 2 packs of Homemade Spicy Marinara Sauce
- 2 loaves of Garlic bread
- Rice and pasta are not included
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp meal is frozen and shipped with ice packs. Arrives raw
- Cook within 24 hours of receiving or place in the freezer for up to 1 month
- If cooking immediately, place the shrimp meal in the fridge. Follow instructions below to cook. Detailed instructions are also included in every box
- Garlic bread is best enjoyed toasted or grilled
- Cooked shrimp can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days
- Defrost shrimp under cool running water or thaw in the fridge overnight. Drain excess water
- Empty sauce in a non-stick pan and warm on medium heat until partially melted
- Pour shrimp into sauce, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Ready to enjoy once shrimp are pink !
- Garlic Bread can be placed under your broiler with garlic-butter side facing up. It can also be placed on a hot skillet or frying pan, butter side down until desired crispiness is achieved
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- San Pedro’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.