Sam’s New York-style pizzas are hand-tossed and cooked in a 750-degree oven for just 3 minutes until browned and bubbly. They’re topped with Caputo fresh mozzarella, ham, salami, pork sausage, and pepperoni, and are 12 inches round.
Sam Tadros was born and raised in Jersey City, NJ, and has been making pizzas since he was 13 years old. He spent years perfecting his pizza technique before opening his own pizzeria in 2016, and in 2020 he decided to experiment with shipping frozen pizzas, with spectacular results. A pizza is only as good as the ingredients that go into it, and Sam’s doesn’t cut any corners: these pizzas are made with San Marzano tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil, and a crust that’s made with a blend of two carefully selected flours.
This package serves 8 people and includes 4 Meat Extreme NY Style Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2 people and measures 12"
- Crust – Water, Flour, Yeast, Olive Oil Sauce – Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Dry Basil, Fresh Basil, Oregano Cheese – Buffalo Mozzarella Toppings – Ham, Salami, Sausage (Pork, Ground Fennel, Salt, Pepper, Parsley), Pepperoni
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in your freezer or fridge
- May be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months or in the fridge for 1-2 days
- Preheat your oven to the hottest temp possible
- Place a pizza stone in the oven for 20 minutes
- Place pizza on the preheated stone or on the rack
- Bake for 3 minutes from cold or 5 minutes from frozen
- Sam’s Coal Fired Pizza ships Tuesday-Thurday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.