Korean Soup Sampler - 6 Pack
These five soups and stews are Korean favorites! Take your pick from kimchi stew (kimchi jigae), fermented soybean stew (dwenjang jigae), brisket soup with beef short rib (galbi tang), spicy beef soup (yukgaejang galbi tang), and beef soup with noodles and mushrooms (ttukbaegi bulgogi). They’re all savory and flavorful; just heat and eat!
Sam Won Garden was founded in Seoul, South Korea, in 1976, and since opening in the heart of New York’s City’s Koreatown, it’s become one of NYC’s top destinations Korean BBQ. Sam Won Garden’s recipes have been passed down through generations, and these meal kits come with everything you need for a real-deal Korean BBQ experience!
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- Your choice of 6 Korean soups
- 6 Bowls of Pre-Cooked Rice (each 7.5 oz.)
- 6 Portions of Seasoned Seaweed (each 1 oz.)
- Pickled Chayote & Mushrooms (4 oz.)
- Thinly Sliced Onions (4 oz.)
- Radish Kimchi (4 oz.)
- White Kimchi (4 oz.)
- Pickled Cauliflower (4 oz.)
- Each soup is 30 oz and serves 2 people.
Soup options include:
- Kimchi Jigae – Kimchi stew
- Dwenjang Jigae – Fermented soybean stew
- Galbi Tang – Brisket soup with beef shortribs
- Yukgaejang Galbi Tang – Spicy beef soup
- Ttukbaegi Bulgogi – Thinly sliced beef soup with mushrooms and noodles
Galbi Tang – Beef, Scallion, Glass Noodle, Beef Broth, Salt, Black Pepper, Msg
Yukgaejang Galbi Tang – Beef, Scallion, Royal Fern, Oyster Mushroom, Eggs, Red Pepper Powder, Garlic, Msg, Onion, Beef Broth, Oil, Black Pepper
Ttukbaegi Bulgogi – Enoki Mushroom, Oyster Mushroom, Rice Cake, Glass Noodles, Scallion, Thin Sliced Beef, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Onion, Msg, Black Pepper, Sesame Seed, Pear, Sesame Oil
Kimchi Jigae – Cabbage, Salt, Pepper Powder, Garlic, Ginger, Sugar, Onion, Soy Sauce, Pork Belly, Seaweed & Anchovy Broth, Oil, Msg, Scallion, Fish Sauce, Salted Shrimp Sauce
Dwenjang Jjigae – Scallion, Onion, Zucchini, Beef, Fermented Soybean Paste, MSG, Fish Sauce
Side Dishes – Chayote, Onion, Jalapeno, Cauliflower, Lettuce, Radish, Sugar, Vinegar, Anchovy Broth, Soy Sauce, Cucumber
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice and ice packs, may thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Please put frozen items into the freezer and non-frozen items into the fridge if you do not plan on consuming upon arrival.
- Items can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- Side dishes may be enjoyed straight out of the jar, meats require cooking, soups require reheating
Soups & Stews
- Empty contents into small saucepan.
- Heat slowly until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat once the soup/stew is boiling.
- Peel back the film to the dotted line
- Heat on high for 90 seconds
- Boil a large pot of water
- Place the unopened package in boiling water for 10 minutes
- Samwon Garden Korean BBQ ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.