This Italian Charcuterie Pack gives you the chance to sample your choice of 12 salami and cured meats.
Founded in New York City by two immigrants from the northern Italian city of Biella in 1925, Salumeria Biellese still uses old-world recipes and techniques to craft some of the finest salami and cured meats you’ll find anywhere. The salumeria has been run by the same family for three generations, and has sourced many of its ingredients from the same local farms for decades.
Packaging is subject to change based on availability
This package serves 48 people and includes your choice of 12 Salami and Cured meats
- Each item weighs approximately 8 – 10 oz.
Charcuterie Options Include
- Cacciatorini – A small, coarse ground, air-cured/dried pork sausage. The recipe originated in the Northern Hills of Italy and is lightly seasoned with red wine and garlic. The name Cacciatorini comes from the hunters who used to carry these treats in their bags for a quick snack.
- Salame Con Porcini – Coarsely ground Berkshire shoulder, trimmed off the shoulder, mixed with Barbera wine and Porcini mushrooms after its seasoned, cured, and dried.
- Finochietta – This coarsely ground salame is grand in size and flavor. It is seasoned with fennel seed and fennel pollen to add a delicate finish to the palate. The recipe is inspired by the recipes from its birthplace in the heart of Tuscany.
- Napolitana – Coarse ground, air-dried salami complete with a spicy touch of Mediterranean and North African spices typically found in Naples
- Sopressata Toscano – Coarsely ground Berkshire shoulders are mixed with some fat to give the desired marbling. After it is seasoned with traditional Tuscan spices, it is cured and dried. The finished product is one that you would find only in Tuscany
- Wild Boar Sopressata – The same as Sopressata, only using wild boar meat trimmed off the shoulder. It has a slightly sweet robust flavor.
- Pancetta – 100% All-Natural Berkshire Pork Bellies and seasoned with fresh bay leaves, rosemary, and whole peppercorns, then cured. Once they come out of the cure, they are rolled, tied by hand, stuffed into casings then hung to dry for months. This arrotolata (rolled pancetta) is the base of soffritos and sauces throughout Italy
- Nduja – Spicy, spreadable sausage made of pork. “Nduja” originates from the southern part of Calabria. Traditionally served on sliced bread but its unique taste and texture also serves nicely in pasta as well as toppings on pizza
nut free egg free gluten free
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months
- Salumeria Biellese ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.