This legendary salumi trio includes three of Salumeria Biellese’s best selling salumi: salami with porcini, Napolitana, and Toscano
Founded in New York City by two immigrants from the northern Italian city of Biella in 1925, Salumeria Biellese still uses old-world recipes and techniques to craft some of the finest salami and cured meats you’ll find anywhere. The salumeria has been run by the same family for three generations, and has sourced many of its ingredients from the same local farms for decades.
Packaging is subject to change based on availability
This package serves 12 people and includes a Trio of Salumi
- Each Salumi weighs approximately 8-10 oz.
- Napolitana – Coarse ground, air-dried salami complete with a spicy touch of Mediterranean and North * *Sopressata Toscano Sopressata Toscano – Coarsely ground Berkshire shoulders are mixed with some fat to give the desired marbling. After it is seasoned with traditional Tuscan spices, it is cured and dried. The finished product is one that you would find only in Tuscany
- Salame Con Porcini – Coarsely ground Berkshire shoulder, trimmed off the shoulder, mixed with Barbera wine and Porcini mushrooms after its seasoned, cured, and dried.
nut free egg free gluten free
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months
- Salumeria Biellese ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.