Salumeria Biellese still uses old-world recipes and techniques to craft some of the finest salami and cured meats you’ll find anywhere.
This legendary salumi trio includes three of Salumeria Biellese’s best selling salumi; salami with porcini, finochietta, and cacciatorini.
This package serves 12 people and includes a Trio of Salumi
- Each Salumi weighs approximately 8-10 oz.
- Cacciatorini – A small, coarse ground, air-cured/dried pork sausage. The recipe originated in the Northern Hills of Italy and is lightly seasoned with red wine and garlic. The name Cacciatorini comes from the hunters who used to carry these treats in their bags for a quick snack.
- Salame Con Porcini – Coarsely ground Berkshire shoulder, trimmed off the shoulder, mixed with Barbera wine and Porcini mushrooms after its seasoned, cured, and dried.
- Finochietta – This coarsely ground salame is grand in size and flavor. It is seasoned with fennel seed and fennel pollen to add a delicate finish to the palate. The recipe is inspired by the recipes from its birthplace in the heart of Tuscany.
nut free egg free gluten free
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Salumeria Biellese ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.