Salume Beddu uses new world Heritage Pork and old world techniques to craft their salume. Salame Cittá means “city” in Italian. There is a category of Italian salamis that are named simply after the region or city they come from (e.g. feline, lucchese, etc). These salami are generally seasoned very little, relying instead on the unique qualities of the pork to give them their distinction. In that tradition we offer our Cittá. It is Salume Beddu’s simplest salame to date: pork, black pepper, wine and garlic. We think it’s delicious and allows the high quality of the heritage pork to take center stage.
Choose between approximately 1.5 lbs to approximately 3 lbs of Salame Cittá
Instructions / Storage
Salami, much like cheese, is a living product. Once taken out of its packaging it will continue to age and become drier and harder, the flavors more intense. After opening, it is best to preserve the remainder in plastic wrap in your refrigerator.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Salume Beddu ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.