Salume Beddu uses new world Heritage Pork and old world techniques to craft their salume. This Sopporessata Siciliano is a large rustic salame slow aged no less than 90 days with red chile, garlic, toasted fennel, and red wine.
Choose between approximately 1.5 lbs to approximately 3 lbs of Soppressata Siciliano
Instructions / Storage
Salami, much like cheese, is a living product. Once taken out of its packaging it will continue to age and become drier and harder, the flavors more intense. After opening, it is best to preserve the remainder in plastic wrap in your refrigerator.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Salume Beddu ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.