Mediterranean Charcuterie Gift Box - 5 Salami Pack
Salty Pork Bits honors the centuries-old tradition of charcuterie-making by combining old world techniques with new world flavors. All of their salumi is handcrafted by a team of chefs in Pittsburgh, who carefully select and butcher animals from farms that demonstrate humane, sustainable farming practices.
This Goldbelly Exclusive Mediterranean Charcuterie Gift Box includes 5 irresistible, hand-made, salami – Saucisson Sec with Herbs de Provence, Toscano, Genoa, Morcilla Achorizada, and Lamb Za’atar.
This package includes 5 pieces of Salami
- Each salami is approx 3.5 oz. and 5" long
- Saucisson Sec with Herbs de Provence – A traditional French salami flavored with garlic, pink & black peppercorns and lavender
- Toscano – A rich Italian pork salami with red wine and black peppercorn
- Genoa – A classic Italian pork salami with garlic, white wine, fennel seed and black pepper
- Morcilla Achorizada – A Spanish pork salami made with pig’s blood, baking spices, espelette and onion
- Lamb Za’atar – Lamb and pork salami with Middle Eastern Flavors of Harissa and Za’atar
- Saussicon Sec – pork, black pepper, pink pepper, white wine, garlic, herbs de provence, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
- Toscano – pork, red wine, garlic, black pepper, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
- Genoa – pork, garlic, white wine, fennel seed, black pepper, vin cotto, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
- Morcilla Achorizada – pork, clove, nutmeg, ginger, coriander, cinnamon, black pepper, pimentón dulce, espelette pepper, garlic, pigs blood, onion, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
- Lamb Za’atar – lamb, pork, harissa paste(poquillo pepper, garlic, olive oil, pimenton, aleppo pepper, cumin, coriander, caraway) sherry wine, preserved lemon, za’atar (za’atar, thyme, marjoram, sesame, sumac) salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat dry milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from foil insert and place in the refrigerator until ready to use
- Salami is technically a shelf-stable product, though we recommend storing in the refrigerator once received to preserve freshness, flavor, and aesthetics.
- May be enjoyed for up to 1 year from production, labeled with a best by sticker
- To serve, slice thin with a sharp knife
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Salty Pork Bits ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.