Salty Pork Bits ships its legendary pies nationwide on Goldbelly! This Goldbelly Exclusive Mediterranean Charcuterie Gift Box includes 5 irresistible, hand-made, salami — Saucisson Sec with Herbs de Provence, Toscano, Genoa, Morcilla Achorizada, and Lamb Za’atar.
Since 2018, Salty Pork Bits has been honoring the centuries-old tradition of charcuterie-making by combining old world techniques with new world flavors. Salty Pork Bits’ salumi is handcrafted by a team of chefs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who carefully select and butcher animals from farms that demonstrate humane, sustainable farming practices. Chef Justin Severino, a four-time James Beard Award nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic, has crafted proprietary recipes for traditional salamis like French saucisson sec and Italian finocchiona, but his creativity really shines through in his non-traditional salamis, in flavors like leek ash porcini, Negroni (made with Campari, sweet vermouth and juniper), and Fernet.
This package includes 5 pieces of Salami
- Each salami is approx 3.5 oz. and 5" long
- Saucisson Sec with Herbs de Provence – A traditional French salami flavored with garlic, pink & black peppercorns and lavender
- Toscano – A rich Italian pork salami with red wine and black peppercorn
- Genoa – A classic Italian pork salami with garlic, white wine, fennel seed and black pepper
- Morcilla Iberia – A cured pork blood salami
- Lamb Za’atar – Lamb and pork salami with Middle Eastern Flavors of Harissa and Za’atar
- Saussicon Sec – pork, black pepper, pink pepper, white wine, garlic, herbs de provence, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
- Toscano – pork, red wine, garlic, black pepper, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
- Genoa – pork, garlic, white wine, fennel seed, black pepper, vin cotto, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
- Morcilla Iberia – Pork, Potato, Rice, Blood, Sofrito (Onion, Olive Oil,) White Wine, Pimenton, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Sugar, Garlic, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Oregano
- Lamb Za’atar – lamb, pork, harissa paste(poquillo pepper, garlic, olive oil, pimenton, aleppo pepper, cumin, coriander, caraway) sherry wine, preserved lemon, za’atar (za’atar, thyme, marjoram, sesame, sumac) salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat dry milk powder and lactic acid starter culture
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from foil insert and place in the refrigerator until ready to use
- Salami is technically a shelf-stable product, though we recommend storing in the refrigerator once received to preserve freshness, flavor, and aesthetics.
- May be enjoyed for up to 1 year from production, labeled with a best by sticker
- To serve, slice thin with a sharp knife
- Salty Pork Bits ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.