Iberian Charcuterie Gift Box - 5 Salami Pack
Salty Pork Bits honors the centuries-old tradition of charcuterie-making by combining old world techniques with new world flavors. All of their salumi is handcrafted by a team of chefs in Pittsburgh, who carefully select and butcher animals from farms that demonstrate humane, sustainable farming practices.
A Five-Pack of Salty Pork Bits’ favorite Spanish salami that’s made entirely from American Iberico pigs raised at Iberian Pastures in Bluffton, GA. One hundred percent purebred American Iberico pigs are raised up to one year of age and finished on pecans, peanuts, and sunflowers. This pack includes 1 of each of the following flavors of salami: Chorizo, Fuet, Padrón Pepper, Morcilla Achorizada and Iberian Pepper.
This package includes 5 pieces of Salami
- Each salami is approx 3.5 oz. and 5" long
- Padrón Pepper
- Morcilla Achorizada
- Iberian Pepper
- Chorizo – Pork, Pimentón, Aleppo, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Non-fat Milk Powder And Lactic Acid Starter Culture
- Fuet – Pork, Black Peppercorn, Garlic, White Wine, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Non-fat Milk Powder And Lactic Acid Starter Culture
- Padrón Pepper – Pork, Padrón Pepper, Black Pepper, Honey, Parsley, Cilantro, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Non-fat Milk Powder And Lactic Acid Starter Culture
- Morcilla Achorizada – Pork, Clove, Nutmeg, Ginger, Coriander, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Pimentón Dulce, Espelette Pepper, Garlic, Pigs Blood, Onion, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Non-fat Milk Powder And Lactic Acid Starter Culture
- Iberian Pepper – Pork, Charcoal Roasted Iberian Pepper, Fermented Iberian Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Non-fat Milk Powder And Lactic Acid Starter Culture
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from foil insert and place in the refrigerator until ready to use
- Salami is technically a shelf-stable product, though we recommend storing in the refrigerator once received to preserve freshness, flavor, and aesthetics.
- May be enjoyed for up to 1 year from production, labeled with a best by sticker
- To serve, slice thin with a sharp knife
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Salty Pork Bits ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.