An assortment that is both enticing and pork-free exists and its here with the Duck and Lamb Delight Salami Box. Give a little razzle to the table with an arrangement of juicy and tender duck, and lamb like you’ve never had. Pair with seasonal fruits, cheeses and wine and make this a memorable time.
Since 2018, Salty Pork Bits has been honoring the centuries-old tradition of charcuterie-making by combining old world techniques with new world flavors. Salty Pork Bits’ salumi is handcrafted by a team of chefs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who carefully select and butcher animals from farms that demonstrate humane, sustainable farming practices. Chef Justin Severino, a four-time James Beard Award nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic, has crafted proprietary recipes for traditional salamis like French saucisson sec and Italian finocchiona, but his creativity really shines through in his non-traditional salamis, in flavors like leek ash porcini, Negroni (made with Campari, sweet vermouth and juniper), and Fernet.
This package includes 4 pieces of Salami
- Duck Speck Sliced (3 oz.)
- Lamb Harissa with Za’atar Salami (3 oz.)
- Lamb Chorizo Salami (3 oz.)
- Lamb Sujuk Salami (3 oz.)
Duck Speck – Duck, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite
Lamb Chorizo – Lamb, Red Wine, Pimenton, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium nitrite, Potassium Sorbate (Beef Casing). Allergens: Dairy
Lamb Harissa with Za’atar – Lamb, Harissa Paste (Piquillo, Garlic, Pimenton, Aleppo, Sugar, Salt, Cumin, Caraway,) Sherry, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Sugar, Preserved Lemon, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Olive Oil, Za’atar (Sumac, Za’atar leaves, Sesame Seeds, Spice), (Beef Casing). Allergens: Dairy, Sesame
Lamb Sujuk Lamb – Rwed wine, salt, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Garlic, Ararat no. 27, Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Sorbate, Beef Casing. Allergens: Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from foil insert and place in the refrigerator until ready to use
- Charcuterie items are technically shelf-stable products, though we recommend storing in the refrigerator once received to preserve freshness, flavor, and aesthetics.
- May be enjoyed for up to 1 year from production, labeled with a best by sticker
- To serve, slice thin with a sharp knife
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Salty Pork Bits ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.