Get your jaws stretched and ready, because you’ll need to open up wide for this Italian Combo. A Sal, Kris & Charlie classic, this sandwich is stacked with salami, pepperoni, mortadella, prosciutto, soppressata and sharp provolone and a schmear of mayo, and mustard.
Marked by a blue awning in Astoria, Queens, this old school deli has been serving up what many call the best sandwiches in the country for over 70 years. Not only has ‘The Bomb’ been called the Best Sandwich in America, Sal, Kris & Charlie’s has been featured in The New York Times, Thrillist, Eater, Gothamist and Serious Eats and is consistently ranked as “One of the Nation’s Top 100 Eats” by Yelp.
- This package includes 4 Italian Combo Sandwiches and serves 8-10 people
- Each sandwich is ~ 13" long
- Sandwiches arrive assembled with meats and cheeses.
- Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, mayonnaise, and mustard arrive in separate containers
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive ready to enjoy, just add on your desired amount of toppings
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the fridge. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days
- For best quality, enjoy on the same day
- Open the sandwich and layer on lettuce and tomatoes
- Drizzle oil & vinegar on the top bun
- Close the sandwich and take a big bite!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sal, Kris & Charlie’s ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.