Traditional Middle Eastern Sweets Sampler
This is the crème de la crème of housemade Middle Eastern pastries! Flaky, buttery baklava doused in sweet syrup; crumbly, nutty halva; gourmet nougat; and decadent chocolate pistachios; all complimented by some of Sahadi’s legendary coffee!
Since its founding in Manhattan in 1898 (and especially since moving to Brooklyn’s bustling Atlantic Avenue in 1948), Sahadi’s has become renowned as the city’s go-to for Middle Eastern specialties. The Sahadi family hails from Lebanon, and their commitment to quality, community, and sourcing has earned them a special place in the hearts of Brooklynites — as well as recognition from the James Beard Foundation as a true American Classic.
Sahadi’s Traditional Middle Eastern Sweets Sampler serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 4 Pieces of Pistachio Burma
- 4 Pieces of Cashew Baklava
- 4 Pieces of Walnut Baklava
- 1/2 lb. 7 Layer Halva
- 1/2 lb. Imported Pistachio or Rose Halva
- 1/2 lb. Imported Nougat
- 1/2 lb. Pistachio Dragees
- 1/2 lb. French Roast coffee
- All items come packed with a branded burlap tote bag.
Pistachio Burma: flour, water, butter, sugar, pistachios, flower water
Cashew Baklava: flour, water, butter, sugar, cashews & flower water
Walnut Balkava: flour, water, butter, sugar, walnuts & flower water
7 Layer Halva: sesame, sugar, chocolate & flavorings
Pistachio or Rose Halva: sesame, sugar, pistachio or rose & natural flavors
Nougat: sugar, apricots, nuts & natural flavorings
Pistachio Dragees: pistachios, chocolate & candy coating
French Roast Coffee Beans
Instructions / Storage
- Sweets Sampler arrives ready to enjoy
- Store cool but not refrigerated
- Enjoy products within 4 weeks of delivery
- Serve at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sahadi’s ships on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.