This package has recipes and spices to get you started on your journey into healthy Middle Eastern Cuisine. Tantalize your palate without having to buy tons of seasonings with these hand toasted and packed spice blends made in-house to perfection!
Since its founding in Manhattan in 1898 (and especially since moving to Brooklyn’s bustling Atlantic Avenue in 1948), Sahadi’s has become renowned as the city’s go-to for Middle Eastern specialties. The Sahadi family hails from Lebanon, and their commitment to quality, community, and sourcing has earned them a special place in the hearts of Brooklynites — as well as recognition from the James Beard Foundation as a true American Classic.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- Aleppo Pepper (3.5 oz.)
- Lebanese Zaatar (4 oz.)
- Ras el Hanout (4 oz.)
- Sumac (4 oz.)
- Berbere Ethiopian Spice Blend (4 oz.)
- Medjoul Dates (8 oz.)
- 1 “Flavors of the Sun” Sahadi’s Cookbook
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature.
- Spices and pantry goods last up to 12 months at room temperature.
- Dates last up to 6 months at room temperature (tightly wrapped).
- Sahadi’s ships on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.