Middle Eastern Snack Sampler
This Middle Eastern Snack Sampler is a great way to experience the magic of Sahadi’s. In their Brooklyn store, customers can choose their favorite treats from a vast array of enormous jars, not unlike the famous markets in Beirut. Sahadi’s famous pistachios and almonds are deep roasted the old-fashioned way. The family imports the best dried apricots and Medjool dates, picking only the plumpest, sweetest fruit available. For something a little more indulgent, they’ve included chocolate-covered almonds and pistachios, as well as their wasabi hot wing mix!
Since its founding in Manhattan in 1898 (and especially since moving to Brooklyn’s bustling Atlantic Avenue in 1948), Sahadi’s has become renowned as the city’s go-to for Middle Eastern specialties. The Sahadi family hails from Lebanon, and their commitment to quality, community, and sourcing has earned them a special place in the hearts of Brooklynites — as well as recognition from the James Beard Foundation as a true American Classic.
This package serves 10 people and includes:
- 1/2 lb. Roasted and Salted Pistachios
- 1/2 lb. Roasted and Salted Almonds
- 1/2 lb. Turkish Apricots,
- 1/2 lb. Pistachio Dragees
- 1/2 lb. Medjool Dates
- 1/2 lb. Dark Chocolate Almonds
- 1 lb. Wasabi Hot Wing Snack Mix
Pistachios: pistachios & salt
Almonds: almonds & salt
Pistachio Dragees: pistachios, chocolate & candy coating
Dark Chocolate Almonds: almonds & dark chocolate
Wasabi Hot Wing Snack Mix: candied peanuts, wasabi peanuts, sesame snack mix
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships fresh from the shop.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store cool but not refrigerated.
- Enjoy products within 4 weeks of delivery.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sahadi’s ships on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.