Hand formed from house trimmed and ground lean beef and then stuffed with lamb, pine nuts and spices – these kibbee balls are a Lebanese Classic!
Since its founding in Manhattan in 1898 (and especially since moving to Brooklyn’s bustling Atlantic Avenue in 1948), Sahadi’s has become renowned as the city’s go-to for Middle Eastern specialties. The Sahadi family hails from Lebanon, and their commitment to quality, community, and sourcing has earned them a special place in the hearts of Brooklynites — as well as recognition from the James Beard Foundation as a true American Classic.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 pieces of Hand-formed Kibbee
- Each Kibbee measures 3″ × 5″ and weighs 8 oz.
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include
- Sahadi’s Tote Bag
- Signed Cookbook
- Flavors of the Sun: The Sahadi’s Guide to Understanding, Buying, and Using Middle Eastern Ingredients
Beef, Lamb, Onions, Pine Nuts, Spices, Bulghur Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Kibbee arrives fully cooked
- Upon arrival, store in the refrigerator or freezer
- Kibbee may be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 2-3 months.
- Enjoy at room temperature or warmed up
- To warm, preheat oven to 350 F
- Heat for 5-10 minutes or until warmed through
- Sahadi’s ships on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.