Best of Sahadi’s is a curated pick of their most loved items both from customers’ comments as well as their teams’ palate. Spices are hand-blended and packed in-house, Lavasch is made with the best recipe, the nuts and fruits are hand packed and the olives and oil come from long-time partners that they import themselves. Each is hand-picked to be the best available!
Since its founding in Manhattan in 1898 (and especially since moving to Brooklyn’s bustling Atlantic Avenue in 1948), Sahadi’s has become renowned as the city’s go-to for Middle Eastern specialties. The Sahadi family hails from Lebanon, and their commitment to quality, community, and sourcing has earned them a special place in the hearts of Brooklynites — as well as recognition from the James Beard Foundation as a true American Classic.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- Sahadi Everything Lavasch (13.25 oz.)
- Sahadi Chickpeas (1 lb.)
- Sahadi Honey (16 oz.)
- Sahadi Sumac (4 oz.)
- Sahadi Ras El Hanout (4 oz.)
- Sahadi Aleppo Pepper (3.5 oz.)
- Regina Roasted & Salted Pistachios (12 oz.)
- Regina Premium Dried Apricots (12 oz.)
- DEA Harissa (4.2 oz.)
- Iliada Mixed Olives (8.8 oz.)
- Choose to add a signed cookbook!
- Flavors of the Sun: The Sahadi’s Guide to Understanding, Buying, and Using Middle Eastern Ingredients
Casine, Gluten, Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature.
- Spices and pantry goods last up to 12 months at room temperature.
- Remaining items last up to 6 months at room temperature (tightly wrapped).
- Sahadi’s ships on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.