Delicious and tangy japanese seaweed salad with flavors from soy sauce and sesame oil.
Founded by Danny and Kenny Sze in 1992 in New York City, Sable’s is one of the city’s finest sources for smoked fish, bagels, and other Jewish “appetizing” specialties. The New York deli’s legendary lox and classic New York bagels — along with smoked sable, sturgeon, whitefish salad, and other brunch must-haves — keep the tradition of the great Jewish deli alive. Sable’s was declared to have “The best smoked salmon in the city” by The Village Voice.
This package includes 1 lb. of Japanese Seaweed Salad
Contains sesame oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store items in the refrigerator.
- Items last up to 4 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Sable’s Smoked Fish ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.