Sable’s Smoked Fish ships its famous Gravlax nationwide on Goldbelly! Gravlax is not smoked, but dry-cured with fresh dill, herbs, and brown sugar for a firm yet delicate texture. Enjoy it with the included Sable’s special honey-mustard dill sauce and your favorite bagels or toast.
Danny and Kenny Sze learned their trade working at New York’s appetizing legend, Zabar’s, for 12 years. In that time, they came to know all the best purveyors of smoked fish in NYC. Located on Second Avenue on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Sable’s has been known as one of the city’s finest sources for smoked fish, bagels, and other Jewish “appetizing” specialties since it opened in 1992. The New York deli’s legendary lox and classic New York bagels — along with smoked sable, sturgeon, whitefish salad, and other brunch must-haves — keep the tradition of the great Jewish deli alive and keep die-hard fans coming back for more. Sable’s was declared to have “the best smoked salmon in the city” by The Village Voice.
This package includes
- Gravlax (1/2 lb.)
- 1 jar of Honey-Mustard Dill Sauce (2 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate your smoked fish upon receipt
- Smoked fish should be enjoyed within 7 days
- We strongly discourage freezing the smoked fish
- Sable’s Smoked Fish ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.