Sable’s Smoked Fish ships its famous halva nationwide on Goldbelly! Halvah is a fudge-like candy made out of sesame paste that is savory, sweet, and utterly irresistible.
Founded by Danny and Kenny Sze in 1992 in New York City, Sable’s is one of the city’s finest sources for smoked fish, bagels, and other Jewish “appetizing” specialties. The New York deli’s legendary lox and classic New York bagels — along with smoked sable, sturgeon, whitefish salad, and other brunch must-haves — keep the tradition of the great Jewish deli alive. Sable’s was declared to have “The best smoked salmon in the city” by The Village Voice.
This package includes a piece of Chocolate Covered Halva (12 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Halvah arrives ready to enjoy
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Sable’s Smoked Fish ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.