Sable’s Smoked Fish ships its famous Alaska baked salmon nationwide on Goldbelly! Hailing from pristine Alaskan waters, Sable’s baked salmon (also known as “kippered salmon”) is cured before it’s smoked, resulting in an incredibly tender and uniquely delicious piece of fish.
Founded by Danny and Kenny Sze in 1992 in New York City, Sable’s is one of the city’s finest sources for smoked fish, bagels, and other Jewish “appetizing” specialties. The New York deli’s legendary lox and classic New York bagels — along with smoked sable, sturgeon, whitefish salad, and other brunch must-haves — keep the tradition of the great Jewish deli alive. Sable’s was declared to have "The best smoked salmon in the city” by The Village Voice.
This package serves 2-4 includes 1 lb. of Alaskan Baked Salmon
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate your fish upon receipt
- Fish should be enjoyed within 7 days
- We strongly discourage freezing the smoked fish
- Sable’s Smoked Fish ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.