The red velvet cake is made with three layers of moist red velvet cake filled with homemade, creamy cream cheese icing.
Rustika Cafe and Bakery was founded by pastry chef Francis Reznick in 1994. Today, it’s renowned as one of Houston’s best cake shops and bakeries, with Reznick’s children (and even her nieces and nephews) lending a hand at the family-owned shop. At Rustika, their vision is simple: create decadent and beautiful desserts while never compromising on flavor or quality ingredients.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a 8" Red Velvet Cake
- Choose to add a Happy Birthday Topper!
- Choose to add Colorful Candles
- Cake – Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono-and Diesters of Fats, Mono and Diglycerides), Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Whole Eggs, Soybean Oil, Colored with (Red 40 with Invert Sugar), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% or Less Of: Salt, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum.
- Icing – Cream Cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, whey, salt, carob bean gum, natamycin (a natural mold inhibitor), vitamin a palmitate, cheese culture.), Butter, Sugar, Mexican Vanilla.
- Filling – Cream Cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, whey, salt, carob bean gum, natamycin (a natural mold inhibitor), vitamin a palmitate, cheese culture.), Butter, Confectioner Sugar, Mexican Vanilla.
Allergens: Soy, Milk, Wheat, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, cake may thaw
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, store in the refrigerated or freezer
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- May be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Remove shrink wrap and paper collar while the cake is still frozen
- Leave at room temperature for approximately 3 hours
- Wipe off your knife between cuts to ensure a smooth and clean cut
- For an extra clean cut, run your knife under hot water between slices
- Rustika Cafe and Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.