Rustika’s King Cake is a sweet, fluffy, brioche-style bread, filled with cinnamon sugar, ready to be topped with homemade glaze and decorated with festive purple, gold, and green sprinkles!
Rustika Cafe and Bakery was founded in 1994 by pastry chef Francis Reznick. Today, it’s renowned as one of the best cake shops and bakeries in Houston, with Reznick’s children, nieces, and nephews pitching in at the family-owned shop. At Rustika, their vision is simple: create decadent and beautiful desserts while never compromising on flavor or quality.
This package serves 10-12 people and include:
- 1 King Cake, your choice
- White Icing (12 oz.)
- Green Sprinkles (3 oz.)
- Purple Sprinkles (3 oz.)
- Yellow Sprinkles (3 oz.)
- The King Cake measures 1.5″ × 12″ × 16″
- Cake requires decorating
King Cake Flavor Options Include
- Traditional Cinnamon – Traditional King Cake filled with our homemade Cinnamon Sugar blend
- Strawberry Cream Cheese – Traditional King Cake filled with our homemade Cream Cheese icing and Strawberry preserves
- Cream Cheese – Traditional King Cake filled with our homemade Cream Cheese icing
- Cake – Bleached Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Egg, Orange Juice, All-Vegetable Shortening, Yeast
- Salt Glaze – Sugar, Milk
Allergens: Soy, Milk, Wheat, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- King Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, cake may thaw
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, store in the refrigerated or freezer
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- May be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Once King Cake has been sliced, it may remain at room temperature for 3 days
- Remove shrink wrap while King Cake is still frozen
- Leave at room temperature for around 3 hours.
- Slice and serve!
How to Decorate
- Heat the glaze in the microwave for about 20 seconds in intervals of 5 seconds. The glaze should feel luke-warm to the touch once ready.
- Gently pour the glaze on top of the King Cake and spread with the back of a spoon. Allow the glaze to drip over the side of the King Cake.
- Sprinkle the festive sugars on top of the glaze, alternating the colors.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Rustika Cafe and Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.