Our take on the traditional Knish, these are filled with potato and caramelized onion. Best served with a healthy dollop of mustard.
Since 2019, Russ & Daughters has been crafting all of our own bagels, bialys, shissel rye bread, pumpernickel, challah, babka, black and white cookies, knishes, and other traditional baked goods in our state-of-the-art factory at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Each of our recipes reflects four generations of Russ & Daughters’ dedication to excellence, authenticity, history, and tradition.
This package serves 3 people and includes 6 Potato Knishes
- Each knish weighs 4 oz.
Potato Knish – Potato, Onion, Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Eggs, Vegetable Oil, White Vinegar, Salt, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon Arrival store knishes in freezer for up to 4 weeks
- Cook from frozen
- Place on cookie sheet in the middle rack of a preheated 350-degree oven
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly brown on the outside and hot in the middle
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.