Enjoy our hand-sliced Gaspe Nova Smoked Salmon (1 lb.), 125 g of Wild Alaskan Salmon Roe, 1/2 lb. of All-Natural Cream Cheese, 3 of our Bagels and 3 of our Bialys, 2 fillets of Herring with Swedish-style Mustard & Dill Sauce, 8 Macaroons hand-dipped in dark chocolate, and Ambrosia (a special trail mix Martha asked us to make for one of her holiday parties. We’ve been making it ever since.), all accompanied by a Russ & Daughters insulated bag.
This product has FREE SHIPPING!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Gaspe Nova Smoked Salmon
- ½ lb. Plain Cream Cheese
- 2 filets, Mustard & Dill Herring
- 125 g tin, Wild Alaskan Roe
- 8 Dark Chocolate Macaroons
- 3 Bagels
- 3 Bialys
- 1 box, Ambrosia
- 1 Russ & Daughters Black Insulated Tote
- Fish arrives hand-sliced and easy to serve
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Bagels are best the day that they’re baked – so since they’re baked the day we ship to you and you receive them the next day, they’ll be best toasted. If you want to keep them longer, then you can freeze them and toast them.
How long can I store Russ & Daughters cream cheese?
Due to the artisanal nature of our products, and the fact that they are not loaded with gums and preservatives (as is the norm with supermarket brands), our cream cheese will keep fresh for approximately one week in refrigeration. We do not recommend freezing cream cheese.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.