If you never tasted a bialy, this fabulous bread, with Eastern European roots, is real competition to the bagel. Toasted with butter or cream cheese, it is simply divine. Baked with onions, the traditional way, by Russ & Daughters.
2016 saw the launch of Russ & Daughters Bagels & Bakery, where Russ & Daughters makes all of its own bagels, bialys, shissel rye bread, pumpernickel, challah, babka, black and white cookies, knishes, and other traditional baked goods. Each of our recipes reflects four generations of Russ & Daughters dedication to excellence, authenticity, history, and tradition. Now available at all of our locations and for nationwide shipping.
- Includes 1 Dozen Bialys (12 count)
- Russ & Daughters Bakery is certified Kosher
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Bialys are best enjoyed within 1-2 days of arrival and can be frozen for up to 6 months
- For best enjoyment we recommended toasting them and eating warm
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.