For four generations, the Russ family has sold some of the finest appetizing on earth. “Appetizing” essentially translates to “foods that go with bagels,” so you know that we do our bagels right! When it comes to New York bagels, Russ & Daughters represents the real thing. We make our bagels in the traditional New York style: they’re boiled and then baked in an old-fashioned revolving oven. Layer some cream cheese and smoked salmon on top for “The Best Bagel and Lox in New York,” according to New York Magazine.
Since 2019, Russ & Daughters has been crafting all of our own bagels, bialys, shissel rye bread, pumpernickel, challah, babka, black and white cookies, knishes, and other traditional baked goods in our state-of-the-art factory at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Each of our recipes reflects four generations of Russ & Daughters’ dedication to excellence, authenticity, history, and tradition.
- Includes 1 Dozen Bagels in your choice of plain or assorted
- Russ & Daughters Bakery is certified Kosher
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
We bake our bagels fresh every day. Since you’ll receive them the next day, they’ll be best when toasted. If you’d like to keep them longer, the best way to do that is to slice and freeze them.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.