Tuna is delicious raw, cooked and smoked. A newer addition to our specialty smoked fish collection, this tuna is safe to eat and delicious. These smaller slices with their lean texture and aesthetic appeal will make unforgettable appetizers. We can’t resist giving one suggestion: try this with our wasabi infused flying fish roe.
Chubs, brook trout, and whole whitefish all contain bones. We do our best to remove the majority of bones when we fillet (de-bone) a whitefish and when we slice sturgeon and sable. We make no guarantee that these fish will be completely free of bones or cartilage.
Fish arrives hand-sliced and easy to serve.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
All of our select smoked fish will keep approximately one week in refrigeration.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.