A smoked whitefish is classic Russ & Daughters and an all-time favorite for many. A smoked whitefish layed out on the table is the centerpiece of many family gatherings. Native to the Great Lakes, whitefish are hot smoked to perfection to give your palette a moist, dense, and smoky experience.
Each Whitefish is approximately 2.5-3 lbs
Chubs, brook trout, and whole whitefish all contain bones. We do our best to remove the majority of bones when we fillet (de-bone) a whitefish and when we slice sturgeon and sable. We make no guarantee that these fish will be completely free of bones or cartilage.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
All of our select smoked fish will keep approximately one week in refrigeration.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.