This is by far one of Russ & Daughters’ most popular items; it’s downright addictive! The Russ family recipe for traditional smoked whitefish salad includes mayo and a small amount of baked salmon, also called kippered salmon. Try it on its own on a bagel and you’ll see why it’s so beloved, or combine it with our horseradish cream cheese and wasabi infused flying fish roe to create our famous sandwich: The Super Heebster.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
We do not add any preservatives to our homemade salads. The egg, tuna, chopped liver, and whitefish/baked salmon salad should be enjoyed within 3 days after receiving your delivery. The beet, apple & herring salad should be enjoyed within 5 to 7 days after receiving your delivery. The chopped herring and the smoked salmon tartare should be enjoyed within 7 to 10 days after receiving your delivery.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.