For those who grew up on belly lox, nothing can compare. Our belly lox is cut from the mid-section of the salmon and cured in a special salt brine (not smoked). It’s prepared just the same way as the belly lox from Joel Russ’s pushcart. Novices beware: this is NOT smoked salmon, and it is SALTY!
One pound provides 6-8 servings (approximately 2-3 slices per serving)
All salmon arrives hand-sliced, and easy to serve.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Each of our smoked salmons will stay fresh for 7-10 days after the time of purchase or delivery. Keep refrigerated. Though ideally consumed fresh, smoked salmon can be frozen if tightly wrapped when you receive it. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.