This classic New York-style pizza is based on a 60 year old family recipe! This pack comes with all of the favorites: one classic cheese pie, one pepperoni, one vodka, and one tie-dye.
A.J. Pappalardo came from New York pizza royalty — his family owns Joe & Pat’s, a Staten Island institution since 1960 — and Rubirosa is the culmination of his dream to open a Manhattan pizzeria that would achieve the same level of renown as Joe & Pat’s. When he opened Rubirosa in Nolita in 2010, he took inspiration from the family pizza recipe, and the end result is a super-thin crusted pizza that’s decidedly New York-style but in a whole other ballpark. It’s crisp, well-balanced, made with only the finest ingredients, and downright delicious.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 4 Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people and measures 14"
Pizza Options Include
- 1 Classic – Tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella
- 1 Vodka – Vodka sauce and fresh mozzarella
- 1 Pepperoni – Tomato sauce, pepperoni, and fresh mozzarella
- 1 Tie Dye – Vodka sauce, tomato sauce, pesto sauce, and fresh mozzarella (pesto sauce comes on the side)
- Vodka – (Vodka Sauce) Plum Tomatoes, Heavy Cream, Onion Garlic, Reduce Vodka (Dough) Salt, Sugar, Evoo, Yeast and All Purpose Flour
- Classic – (Tomato Sauce) Sugar, Salt, Evoo and Plum Tomatoes (Dough) Salt, Sugar, Evoo, Yeast and All Purpose Flour
- Pepperoni – (Tomato Sauce) Sugar, Salt, Evoo and Plum Tomatoes (Pepperoni) Pork, Spices and Allium (Dough) Salt, Sugar, Evoo, Yeast and All Purpose Flour
- Tie Dye – (Pesto Sauce) Cheese, Basil, Pine Nuts, Garlic and Evoo (Vodka Sauce) Plum Tomatoes, Heavy Cream, Onion Garlic, Reduce Vodka (Tomato Sauce) Sugar, Salt, Evoo and Plum Tomatoes (Dough) Salt, Sugar, Evoo, Yeast and All Purpose Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Please Note: pizzas may arrive thawed. These pizzas are safe to eat and refreeze
- Upon arrival, place pizzas in the freezer – do not refridgerate
- May be stored frozen for up to 2 months
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit
- Place one pizza at a time directly onto the lowest rung of the oven (no tray or baking sheet)
- Bake Pizza for 8 minutes
- Rotate pizza and bake for an additional 7 minutes
- For Tie Dye: Drizzle your desired amount of pesto onto your pizza once it is out of the oven
- Rubirosa Pizza & Ristorante ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.