Rotier's Famous Chili for 6-8
Rotier’s famous spicy chili, served with cheddar cheese, green onions, and toasted French bread!
When John and Evelyn Rotier opened a low-key beer joint with cheeseburgers and pinball machines inside an old carriage house back in 1945, they had no idea that Rotier’s would end up becoming one of Nashville’s most beloved restaurants, and home to one of its most iconic burgers. That six-ounce cheeseburger, cooked up on a well-seasoned griddle and served on French bread, remained their hallmark through three generations of Rotier family ownership and became renowned as one of the very best burgers in America. In 2021, it came as a shock to locals and burger aficionados alike when Rotier’s closed its doors after more than 75 years in business. But thanks to Goldbelly, Rotier’s legendary burgers and chili live on, and are shipping nationwide!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 bags Chili (each 35 oz., total 70 oz.)
- 1 bag Shredded Cheddar Cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 bunch Green Onions (4 oz.)
- 2 loaves Poppy Seed French Breads (each 5 oz.)
- Chili – Bacon, Ground Beef, Ground Pork, Garlic, Yellow Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Yellow Bell Pepper, Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, Chipotle Powder, Oregano, Smoked Paprika, Back Beans, White Beans, Crushed Tomatoes, Diced Tomatoes, Beer
- Cheddar Cheese – [pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch And Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).
- Green Onions
- Bread – Flour, Salt, Yeast, Butter, Poppie Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate all perishable items (chili, bread, cheese, & onions).
- Chili can be kept frozen for up to 6 weeks.
- Use kit within 1- 3 days for best results.
- Open containers and place contents of bag in a large sauce pan.
- Stir to heat, making sure not to scorch the bottom of the pan. If needed, add a splash of water to loosen the chili.
- Place chili into a bowl, topping with cheddar cheese and sliced green onions.
- Top with warmed bread if desired, and enjoy!
- Cut bread lengthwise.
- Lightly butter the insides of both halves of your bread.
- Place buttered sides onto your grill (or skillet) to toast to a light golden brown. (Cut bread in half if necessary to fit into your pan).
- Place chili into a bowl.
- Top with cheddar cheese and sliced green onion.
- Add a piece of warm crispy bread.
- Dip your bread into chili and go to town!!
- Rotier’s Restaurant ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.