Stromboli Best Seller - 4 Pack
Romano’s is the oldest family-owned and-operated Italian restaurant in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It’s renowned for being the birthplace of the Stromboli, which was invented there by founder Nazzereno Romano in 1949. This is the original Stromboli, with a dough still made according to Grandpop’s original recipe.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 of our most popular Strombolis
- Each Stromboli serves 1-2 people and measures 11.5″ × 4″ and weighs 2.5 lbs.
- Original Sweet – Ham, Cotechino, Capitola, and American cheese with roasted, Sweet Bell Peppers.
- Original Hot – Ham, Cotechino, Capicola, and American Cheese with roasted, Sweet Bell Peppers & Hot Banana Peppers.
- Philly Special – Chopped Steak, Sauteed Mushrooms, Roasted Bell Peppers, American Cheese, and Fried Onions
- Meatball Provolone – Meatballs. combined with Marinara and Parmesan Cheese
- Original Sweet – Ham, Cotechino, Capicola, American Cheese, Sweet Peppers, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Water, Butter
- Original Hot – Ham, Cotechino, Capicola, American Cheese, Sweet Peppers, Banana Peppers, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Water, Butter
- Meatball Provolone – Meatballs, Marinara Sauce, Provolone Cheese, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Water, Butter
- Philly Special – Chopped Steak, Sauteed Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers, Fried Onions, American Cheese, Pepper, Garlic, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Water, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Strombolis ship frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place strombolis in the freezer or fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen up to a month
- Please thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours before reheating.
- Allow thawed stromboli to come to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cover stromboli with foil and heat for 15 mins
- Remove foil and brown to the desired degree
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Romano’s Pizzeria ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.