Philly Cheesesteak Stromboli - 4 Pack
This Stromboli is a spin on a traditional Philly cheesesteak, and is filled with chopped steak and American cheese.
Romano’s is the oldest family-owned and-operated Italian restaurant in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It’s renowned for being the birthplace of the Stromboli, which was invented there by founder Nazzereno Romano in 1949. This is the original Stromboli, with a dough still made according to Grandpop’s original recipe.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Philly Cheesesteak Strombolis
- Each Stromboli serves 1-2 people and measures 11.5″ × 4″ and weighs 2.5 lbs.
Chopped steak, American cheese, pepper, flour, sugar, salt, yeast, water, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Strombolis ship frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place strombolis in the freezer or fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen up to a month
- Please thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours before reheating.
- Allow thawed stromboli to come to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cover stromboli with foil and heat for 15 mins
- Remove foil and brown to the desired degree
- Romano’s Pizzeria ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.