Rocket Special Pizza - 3 Pack
Fiorella Blume settled with her husband in Nebraska following his service in WWII and while the Italian bride brought over many of her favorite recipes from the old country, it was her family’s secret pizza recipe that reigned supreme. It didn’t take long for word to spread in this small Nebraska town and the Rocket Inn was built to feed the locals clamoring for the unique crust. Not much has changed decades later and that’s just the way locals like it.
The Special is their top seller, featuring Hamburger, Sausage, Pepperoni, Onions and Mushrooms over their trademark Rocket pizza sauce and for a local touch, add some of the included sauerkraut. Each of their pizzas has the same crispy, buttery crust and still uses the same secret sauce Fiorella Blume brought with her to the US.
This pack serves 9-12 people and includes 3 Rocket Special Pizzas
- Includes sauerkraut & their trademark hot sauce
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people
- Each pizza is approximately 9″ × 11″
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pizzas may be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Remove from packaging and place on baking sheet
- Bake for approximately 14 – 18 minutes or until crust turns golden brown
- For a crispier crust, remove from baking sheet and cook directly on the rack for the last 5 minutes of baking time
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Rocket Inn ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.