Cheese Pizza - 3 Pack
The cheese pizza is Rocket Inn’s own twist on the classic. Get to enjoy that famous dough, and if you’re feeling adventurous, add on some sauerkraut.
There’s New York Pizza, Detroit Style, Chicago Deep Dish, but you’ve never had Nebraska Style? Well then you’ve obviously never been to the town of Indianola, Nebraska. It was here that Italian bride Fiorella Blume settled with her American husband, bringing her family’s secret pizza recipe with her. It didn’t take long before word spread of her pizza with a secret sauce and the Rocket Inn was opened in 1950 to feed the locals clamoring for that unique crispy, buttery crust. Decades later and not much has changed, especially that one-of-a-kind pizza taste, as the Rocket Inn sells over 500 pizzas a week in a town that counted fewer than 600 residents in the most recent census.
This pack serves 9-12 people and includes 3 Cheese Pizzas
- Includes sauerkraut & their trademark hot sauce
- Each pizza serves 3-4 people
- Each pizza is approximately 9″ × 11″
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pizzas may be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Remove from packaging and place on baking sheet
- Bake for approximately 14 – 18 minutes or until crust turns golden brown
- For a crispier crust, remove from baking sheet and cook directly on the rack for the last 5 minutes of baking time
- Rocket Inn ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.