The Godfather Steak Sampler - 3 Pack
This bundle contains the top three most luxurious steak cuts you’ll find anywhere, which are aged, cut, and packed to order by some of the finest meat cutters and packers on earth.
It includes a 10-ounce filet mignon (simply unparalleled in tenderness); a bone-in ribeye (with a deeply robust flavor and tender but meaty chew); and a porterhouse (with a New York strip on one side of the bone and a filet mignon on the other). What more is there to say?
Rocker Bros was founded in Los Angeles in 1965, and since then it’s developed a reputation as one of the city’s absolute best meat purveyors. Today it’s run by second-generation owners Shelly and David Rocker, and they’re supplying meat to some of the City of Angels’ most renowned restaurants, including Bestia, Bavel, Gjelina, Gjusta, Slab BBQ, and Redbird. Rocker Bros. sources their meat from the finest farms in the Midwest and Colorado, with animal welfare as a top priority.
This package includes 3 Steaks:
- 1 Prime Porterhouse (each 28 oz.)
- 1 High Angus Filet Mignon (each 10 oz.)
- 1 Prime Bone-in, Dry-Aged Ribeye (each 24 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate steaks upon arrival
- Steaks will last up to 3 hours at room temperature, 1 week in the fridge, or up to 6 months in the freezer
- Thaw in the fridge for 12 hours prior to cooking
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Rocker Bros. Meat & Provisions ships Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders CANNOT be shipped to Hawaii
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.