Earth & Sea Sampler - 8 Pack
Rocker Bros’ skirt steaks are tender, tasty and super versatile. This bundle includes two 8-ounce Angus skirt steaks, four 4-ounce Special Blend burger patties (made with chuck, short rib, and brisket), and two 8-ounce filets of COHO Wild Caught Pacific Salmon from the coast of Oregon. Mix it up!
Rocker Bros was founded in Los Angeles in 1965, and since then it’s developed a reputation as one of the city’s absolute best meat purveyors. Today it’s run by second-generation owners Shelly and David Rocker, and they’re supplying meat to some of the City of Angels’ most renowned restaurants, including Bestia, Bavel, Gjelina, Gjusta, Slab BBQ, and Redbird. Rocker Bros. sources their meat from the finest farms in the Midwest and Colorado, with animal welfare as a top priority.
This package includes:
- 2 Angus Skirt Steaks (each 8 oz.)
- 4 Chuck/Brisket/Short Rib Burger Patties (each 4 oz.)
- 2 Pcs. COHO Pacific Salmon Wild Caught, Oregon Coast (each 8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks, Meat, and Fish ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate steaks and burgers upon arrival
- Freeze fish upon arrival
- Steaks and Fish will last up to 3 hours at room temperature, 1 week in the fridge, or up to 6 months in the freezer
- Burgers will last up to 1 hour at room temperature, 3 days in the fridge, or 6 months frozen
- Thaw Steak and Fish in the fridge for 12 hours prior to cooking
- Thaw Burgers for 6 hours prior to cooking
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Rocker Bros. Meat & Provisions ships Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders CANNOT be shipped to Hawaii
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.