Applewood Smoked Bacon - 5 lbs.
This bacon is made from center-cut pork bellies, which have an ideal lean-to-fat ratio that absorbs the smoke and cure best. Each belly is smoked for 6 1/2 to 10 hours over applewood — never artificial smoke. This gives this bacon its old-fashioned, mildly sweet flavor.
Rocker Bros was founded in Los Angeles in 1965, and since then it’s developed a reputation as one of the city’s absolute best meat purveyors. Today it’s run by second-generation owners Shelly and David Rocker, and they’re supplying meat to some of the City of Angels’ most renowned restaurants, including Bestia, Bavel, Gjelina, Gjusta, Slab BBQ, and Redbird. Rocker Bros. sources their meat from the finest farms in the Midwest and Colorado, with animal welfare as a top priority.
This package includes 5 lbs. of Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Bacon arrives raw and requires cooking
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate Bacon upon arrival
- Bacon will last up to 2 hours at room temperature, 5 days in the fridge, or up to 6 months in the freezer
- Thaw in the fridge prior to cooking
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Rocker Bros. Meat & Provisions ships Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders CANNOT be shipped to Hawaii
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.