RiceBox’s signature Porchetta “Siu Yuk" is made from antibiotic- and hormone-free Duroc pork belly that’s been marinated in Lydia’s grandpa’s secret spices for 24 hours before being triple roasted for the perfect tenderness, juiciness, and crispiness! It is complemented with house made chimichurri sauce to add some zest.
Downtown LA’s RiceBox is a labor of love for its owners, the husband-and-wife duo of Leo and Lydia Lee. Together, they’re using Lydia’s grandfather’s recipes and a whole lot of culinary know-how to redefine what classic Cantonese BBQ is and can be. At RiceBox, they’re cooking with antibiotic and hormone-free pork, organic and free-range poultry, and produce from local farms and sustainable practices. All sauces and seasonings are made in-house.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 Porchetta Roll (each 2 lbs.)
- 8 oz. Chimichurri Sauce
Porchetta – Beeler’s Duroc Pork Belly, Chimichurri Sauce: Parsley, Carrots, Oregano, Lemon Juice, Red Chili Flakes, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Black Pepper
Contains Soybeans and Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Items ships with dry ice, may evaporate in transit
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove Porchetta from packaging and place in the refrigerator
- Porchetta and Chimichurri Sauce may be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days
Oven, Sheet Pan, Roasting Rack, and Aluminum Foil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Porchetta on the roasting rack on top of the sheet tray. Place
porchetta and sheet tray into the oven.
- Lightly drape the porchetta with an aluminum foil (8×9 inches roughly) and pat it down to form comfortably over it.
- DO NOT WRAP THE PORCHETTA TOO TIGHTLY.
- The foil is meant to only draped over it so that the skin does not burn or over char while reheating.
- By just draping over it, it allows good air circulation so that when the steam comes out, it has room to
escape, instead of being trapped inside with the porchetta.
- This will cause the skin to get moist.
- Reheat the porchetta for 30-60 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit before consuming
- Rice Box ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.