Signature Organic Ice Cream Pack - 6 Pints
Revival Ice Cream is taking it to the next level when it comes to making the best ice cream—they want to make the best ice cream in the most sustainable, thoughtful way with the freshest, in-season and locally sourced, organic ingredients. That may be a mouthful, but with a mouthful of their ice cream, you’ll see why. Here are six of their signature flavors—Award-Winning Bee’s Knees, Real Chocolate, Revival Bouquet, Chocolate Praline, Vanilla and Mint, Eucalyptus, Chocolate Chip. All flavors are gluten-free & egg-free!
This package includes 6 pints of Revival’s Signature Ice Cream. Flavors include:
- Bee’s Knees – Award-winning mouthwatering honey ice cream. Bee’s Knees ice cream is the ultimate expression of what Revival Ice Cream is all about: using the wonderful products that nature has to offer and turning them into mouthwatering, delicious ice cream. Burnt honey, beeswax and bee pollen, combined with our handcrafted organic custard and honeycomb candy, push this ice cream to the extreme
- Real Chocolate – Revival Ice Cream uses real dark chocolate to create this rich chocolaty flavor for chocolate lovers. All chocolate is Theo Chocolate from Washington. No eggs, no cream, only organic milk, sugar and Valrhona chocolate makes this delicious ice cream so unique
- Revival Bouquet – Freshly picked herbs from a local organic farm in Carmel, CA perfectly blended with Organic Coconut milk, make this dairy free ice cream loved by so many
- Chocolate Praline – Rich, decadent, dairy free chocolate ice cream with hints of real hazelnut
- Mint, Eucalyptus, Chocolate Chop – Revival’s most refreshing ice cream made with garden mint and local eucalyptus with chocolate chip. A vibrant and creamy update of the classic mint and chocolate ice cream
- Vanilla – Rich organic ice cream infused with deep bourbon vanilla beans. A perfect compliment to any dessert or to enjoy on it’s own
all flour is organic, gluten-free certified Oat flour
Bee’s Knees: milk, cream, cane sugar, milk powder, tapioca syrup, local beeswax & honey & bee pollen, salt, baking soda
Mint: milk, cream, cane sugar, milk powder, tapioca syrup, chocolate, cocoa powder, mint leaves, eucalyptus, coconut oil, cocoa butter, sea salt
Chocolate Praline: water, chocolate, praline paste, cane sugar, tapioca sugar, feuillatine, cocoa butter, coconut oil invert sugar, sea salt
Revival Bouquet: coconut milk, cane sugar, tapioca sugar, invert sugar, mint, cilantro, shiso, lemongrass, sorrel, lime leaf, lime juice, tapioca starch
Real Chocolate: milk, cane sugar, milk powder, tapioca syrup, Valrhona chocolate, sea salt
Vanilla: milk, cream, cane sugar, milk powder, tapioca syrup, vanilla bean paste, vanilla extract, sea salt
All ingredients are certified organic. No additives added
Revival Ice Cream is a certified green business
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Revival Ice Cream ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.