Revival Ice Cream is taking it to the next level when it comes to making the best ice cream—they want to make the best ice cream in the most sustainable, thoughtful way with the freshest, in-season and locally sourced, organic ingredients. That may be a mouthful, but with a mouthful of their ice cream, you’ll see why. Here are six of their signature flavors—Award-Winning Bee’s Knees, Dark Chocolate, Revival Bouquet, Chocolate Hazelnut, Vanilla and Mint, Eucalyptus, Chocolate Chip. All flavors are gluten-free & egg-free!
This package includes 6 pints of Revival’s Signature Ice Cream
- Bee’s Knees – Winner of the 2017 LA Gelato World Tour and our customers’ favorite flavor, Bee’s Knees is a beeswax custard base with burnt honey, honeycomb candy, and pollen churned in.
- Dark Chocolate – This rich flavor has Theo Chocolate bars melted right into the base, providing an unbelievably silky texture and a bold taste.
- Eucalyptus Mint Chip – Local eucalyptus and farm-fresh mint are steeped overnight, then organic Theo Chocolate chunks are swirled in while the freshly made ice cream is churned. The result is a refreshing take on classic mint chip ice cream that will have you craving for more!
- Vanilla – This classic favorite is flavored with organic vanilla paste and extract from family-owned business Magaya foods.
- Revival Bouquet Sorbet – Typically made with organic mint, cilantro, and basil from the farmers market blended into a sweetened organic coconut milk base. (May also contain sorrel, lime leaf, and lemon verbena depending on season)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sorbet – Organic Theo dark chocolate and hazelnut butter from Oregon are artfully combined to create this nutty yet creamy flavor.
all flour is organic, gluten-free certified Oat flour
All ingredients are certified organic. No additives added
Revival Ice Cream is a certified green business
Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, local honey, cream cheese, salt, baking soda, local bee pollen
Organic milk, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, Theo organic chocolate, Theo organic cocoa powder, organic invert sugar, organic milk powder, salt
Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, cream cheese, organic vanilla paste, organic vanilla extract, salt
Revival Bouquet Sorbet
Organic coconut milk, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic invert sugar, lime juice, organic herbs (seasonal but typically: cilantro, mint, sorrel, lime leaf, basil)
Eucalyptus Mint Chip
Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, organic Theo chocolate, cream cheese, eucalyptus, organic mint, salt
Chocolate Hazelnut Sorbet
Organic Theo chocolate, hazelnut butter, organic tapioca sugar, organic invert sugar, salt
The cones are vegan and gluten free!
Water, organic oat flour , organic sugar, coconut oil, organic flax meal, psyllium husk, salt.
- disclaimer : we cant guarantee our handcrafted cones, made with real food ingredients, and no-stabilizers ever, will make it to you in one piece. If they do, awesome! If they break, enjoy them as a delicious topping to your ice cream.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Revival Ice Cream ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.