Revival Ice Cream ships its legendary ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Here are six of Revival Ice Cream’s signature flavors—award-winning Bee’s Knees, dark chocolate, Summer Lemonade, vegan chocolate hazelnut, vanilla, and Mint, Eucalyptus, and Chocolate Chip. All flavors are gluten-free and egg-free! Revival Ice Cream is organic.
Revival Ice Cream is taking ice cream making to the next level, making the best organic ice cream in the most sustainable, thoughtful way with the freshest, in-season, and locally sourced ingredients. Led by Adriana Shuman, Revival Ice Cream is creating rich, original flavors with ingredients like strawberries from Watsonville, honey from Carmel, and lavender grown in their own backyards in Monterey, California. Their award-winning Bee’s Knees ice cream combines burnt honey, beeswax, and bee pollen with their own creamy organic custard and crunchy honeycomb candy — it’s delicious, out of the ordinary, and really worth all the buzz! Revival Ice Cream’s Bee’s Knees ice cream won The Gelato World Tour Challenge in 2017.
This package includes 6 pints of Revival’s Signature Ice Cream
- Bee’s Knees – Winner of the 2017 LA Gelato World Tour and our customers’ favorite flavor, Bee’s Knees is a beeswax custard base with burnt honey, honeycomb candy, and pollen churned in.
- Dark Chocolate – This rich flavor has Theo Chocolate bars melted right into the base, providing an unbelievably silky texture and a bold taste.
- Eucalyptus Mint Chip – Local eucalyptus and farm-fresh mint are steeped overnight, then organic Theo Chocolate chunks are swirled in while the freshly made ice cream is churned. The result is a refreshing take on classic mint chip ice cream that will have you craving for more!
- Vanilla – This classic favorite is flavored with organic vanilla paste and extract from family-owned business Magaya foods.
- Summer Lemonade- water, coconut nectar, sugar, coconut cream, lemon puree, lemon juice, organic cane sugar, honey
- Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut – Organic Theo dark chocolate and hazelnut butter from Oregon are artfully combined to create this nutty yet creamy flavor.
No additives added
Revival Ice Cream is a certified green business
Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, local honey, cream cheese, salt, baking soda, local bee pollen
Organic milk, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, Theo organic chocolate, Theo organic cocoa powder, organic coconut nectar, organic milk powder, salt
Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, cream cheese, organic vanilla paste, organic vanilla extract, salt
water, coconut nectar, sugar, coconut cream, lemon puree, lemon juice, organic cane sugar, honey
Eucalyptus Mint Chip
Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, organic Theo chocolate, cream cheese, eucalyptus, organic mint, salt
Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut
Organic Theo chocolate, hazelnut butter, organic tapioca sugar, organic coconut nectar, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Revival Ice Cream ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.