Revival Ice Cream is taking it to the next level when it comes to making the best ice cream—they want to make the best ice cream in the most sustainable, thoughtful way with the freshest, in-season and locally sourced, organic ingredients. That may be a mouthful, but with a mouthful of their ice cream you’ll see why.
This is Revival’s most refreshing ice cream. Local eucalyptus and farm-fresh mint are steeped overnight, then organic Theo Chocolate chunks are swirled in while the freshly made ice cream is churned. The result is a refreshing take on classic mint chip ice cream that will have you craving for more!Egg-Free & Gluten-Free
This package includes 6 pints of Revival’s Mint, Eucalyptus, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Eucalyptus Mint Chip: Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, organic Theo chocolate, cream cheese, eucalyptus, organic mint, salt
Egg-Free & Gluten-Free
All ingredients are certified organic. No additives added
Revival Ice Cream is a certified green business
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Revival Ice Cream ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.