Mint, Eucalyptus, Chocolate Chip Organic Ice Cream - 6 Pints
Revival Ice Cream is taking it to the next level when it comes to making the best ice cream—they want to make the best ice cream in the most sustainable, thoughtful way with the freshest, in-season and locally sourced, organic ingredients. That may be a mouthful, but with a mouthful of their ice cream you’ll see why. This is Revival’s most refreshing ice cream made with garden mint and local eucalyptus with chocolate chips. A vibrant and creamy update of the classic mint and chocolate ice cream. Egg-Free & Gluten-Free
This package includes 6 pints of Revival’s Mint, Eucalyptus, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Mint: milk, cream, cane sugar, milk powder, tapioca syrup, yolks, chocolate, cocoa powder, mint leaves, eucalyptus, coconut oil, cocoa butter, sea salt
Egg-Free & Gluten-Free
All ingredients are certified organic. No additives added
Revival Ice Cream is a certified green business
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Revival Ice Cream ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.