Regina Pizzeria ships its famous pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! Regina Pizzeria’s sausage pizza is made using a top-secret century-old dough recipe, a light and spicy sauce with a hint of aged romano, and is topped off with homemade sweet Italian sausage and mounds of specialty aged whole milk mozzarella that gives Regina’s cheese pizza its distinctive flavor. This is one of America’s iconic pizza pies, and a must-try for all pizza lovers!
Since 1926, the Polcari Family has been greeting guests at Regina Pizzeria in the North End of Boston with a hearty “Welcome to Boston’s Original Pizzeria!” for over three generations. Regina Pizzeria was ranked the “#1 Pizza in America” by TripAdvisor, and is in the Pizza Hall of Fame.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 4 Regina’s Sausage Pizzas
- Each pizza is 10" and serves 2-3 people
Dough does not contain milk, eggs, cream, or butter
Instructions / Storage
- Regina’s Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs. Ice and pizzas may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, immediately cook pizza or store in the freezer.
- Pizza can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Regina’s Pizza ships on Monday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
***Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.