Regiis Ova Caviar by Chef Thomas Keller ships its famous caviar nationwide on Goldbelly! Supreme Caviar is Regiis Ova’s best grade of California white sturgeon. This hand-selected caviar has firm beads that burst with intensely rich and nutty flavors. This superior buttery caviar has medium to large beads and ranges in color from amber to gold.
Regiis Ova Caviar (“Royal Egg” in Latin) is affordable, farm-raised caviar from Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller. Founded by Keller and caviar expert Shaoching Bishop in 2018, Regiis Ova Caviar is all farmed and sustainably harvested in Napa, California. Sourced from sturgeon farms in the U.S., Asia, and South America, the seasonal roes are rotated regularly and naturally flavored by chefs at the famed Michelin-starred The French Laundry.
This package includes your choice of 30g – 1000g of Supreme Caviar
- 30g of caviar serves 1-2 people, 1000g can serve up to 60 guests
- Caviar arrives in beautiful black branded box, and branded jars or tins
- Add a Mother of Pearl Spoon – Hand carved Mother of Pearl spoons are the traditional accouterments used to serve caviar since Mother of Pearl (like wood, gold, animal horn) is inert and does not affect the caviar’s fragile flavor. Any other type of silver tableware could alter the taste of caviar and impart an unpleasant flavor
- Add a Caviar Tin Opener – A beautiful necessity for caviar tins
- Add Blini Mix – Each bag makes 32 blinis and is gluten-free. Detailed instructions and recipes are included
Blini Mix – Buckwheat Flour, Cornstarch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Milk Powder, Tapioca Flour, Baking Powder, Potato Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Caviar are sealed in jars or tins and shipped with ice packs to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, place the caviar and/or roe in the refrigerator (keep in the coldest section, towards the back, of the refrigerator if possible)
- Caviar can be stored in the refrigerator unopened for up to 6 weeks. Once opened, caviar is best enjoyed within 2 days for best flavor
- Do not freeze caviar
- Buckwheat blini dry mix is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature
- You will need buttermilk and eggs to make blinis
- Cooked blinis can be stored in the freezer for serving later. To serve from frozen, thaw and then toast in a toaster oven or conventional oven until warm
- Regiis Ova ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.