Regiis Ova Caviar by Chef Thomas Keller ships its famous caviar nationwide on Goldbelly! Golden Ossetra with its complex nutty flavor, beautiful bright tones, and buttery finish, arouses the palate in both flavor and appearance. The firm eggs gently pop as you pearl them in your mouth with complete satisfaction. Only the finest Golden Ossetra Caviar is considered for Regiis Ova, each individual egg has a golden tone, medium-large in size and firm. Golden Ossetra is imported and of the Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii species. This truly special caviar is available in limited quantities. The set includes either 30g (1-2 servings) or 50g (2-4 servings) caviar, a caviar tin opener, and a mother of pearl spoon packaged in a custom leather gift box.
Regiis Ova Caviar (“Royal Egg” in Latin) is affordable, farm-raised caviar from Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller. Founded by Keller and caviar expert Shaoching Bishop in 2018, Regiis Ova Caviar is all farmed and sustainably harvested in Napa, California. Sourced from sturgeon farms in the U.S., Asia, and South America, the seasonal roes are rotated regularly and naturally flavored by chefs at the famed Michelin-starred The French Laundry.
This package includes
- Your choice of a 30 g or 50 g tin of Golden Ossetra Caviar
- A hand carved Mother of Pearl Spoon
- A black, branded caviar tin opener
- Each tin is 30g serves 1-2 people
- Caviar arrives in beautiful black branded leather gift box, an ideal luxury gift
- Add Blini Mix – Each bag makes 32 blinis and is gluten-free. Detailed instructions and recipes are included
Blini Mix – Buckwheat Flour, Cornstarch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Milk Powder, Tapioca Flour, Baking Powder, Potato Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Caviar are sealed in jars or tins and shipped with ice packs to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, place the caviar and/or roe in the refrigerator (keep in the coldest section, towards the back, of the refrigerator if possible)
- Caviar can be stored in the refrigerator unopened for up to 6 weeks. Once opened, caviar is best enjoyed within 2 days for best flavor
- Do not freeze caviar
- Regiis Ova ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.