Hand-rolled tortellini filled with spinach, ricotta & lemon. Served with a creamy white wine cheese sauce, ham & peas. This delicious dish was featured on Diner’s Drive-ins & Dives with Guy Fieri back in 2016.
Red Wagon Pizza was founded by the husband and wife duo of Peter and Jacquie Campbell, who spent years perfecting their pizza recipe. They start with a crust made with locally grown and milled flour made with organic heritage wheat, which is stretched thin and topped with only the highest-quality toppings. They’re par-baked, frozen, and ready to be finished to crisp perfection in your oven.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 packs of Tortellini (24 pc. Total)
- 3/4 lb Cheese Sauce
- Each tortellini measures 1.75"
Pasta dough (wheat flour, egg yolk, whole egg, olive oil, salt), Ricotta-Spinach Filling (Ricotta (whole milk, heavy cream, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper), yellow onion, garlic, spinach, salt, black pepper, lemon), White Wine Cream Sauce (white wine, black pepper, shallot, garlic, heavy cream, salt, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan), peas, ham.
Instructions / Storage
- Tortellini ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove tortellini from packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- May can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- STEP 1: Bring 2 medium sauce pots filled with water to a boil
- STEP 2: Heavily salt one for tortellini – it should taste like seawater
- STEP 3: Thaw frozen sauce packet in un-salted pot for 5 minutes
- STEP 4: Carefully remove sauce packet from water with tongs
- STEP 5: Cut on corner & pour into sauté pan – set aside
- STEP 6: Remove tortellini from packaging & carefully place in salted, boiling water – one at a time. (If any stick together, carefully separate with a spoon in the water)
- STEP 7: Meanwhile, heat sauté pan with sauce to medium-low heat
- STEP 8: Stir often with spatula, scraping the side of the pan as you go. This will avoid scorching the cheese in the sauce)
- STEP 9: Bring sauce up to a light simmer – cook roughly 2 minutes until sauce reaches desired thickness
- STEP 10: Taste your sauce and add any additional seasoning at this time
- STEP 11: When tortellini are al dente (3-4 minutes in water) remove each individually with a slotted spoon and place in the sauce
- STEP 12: Coat the pastas evenly with sauce
Pro tip: lightly drizzle your favorite olive oil just before enjoying.
- Red Wagon Pizza ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.