This DIY Baking kit will help you pull off a batch of homemade brownies! Drizzled twice with salted caramel sauce, these rich, gooey favorites are a luscious marriage of sweet and salty.
This baking kit includes the pre-measured ingredients, a detailed recipe card, 18 oven-safe cupcake cups and a disposable piping bag. Add eggs, butter and cream cheese from home.
This package makes 10-12 Brownies and includes:
- Pre-measured ingredients
- A detailed recipe card
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box. Perfect for a gift!
- Eggs not included
Box arrives with ribbon and gift message at no extra charge, include gift message at checkout
Flour, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Flaked Sea Salt, Granulated Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Oil, Heavy Cream (Shelf Stable). Allergens: Gluten/wheat, Milk, Eggs.
Allergens: Wheat/gluten, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Box arrives ready to use.
- Eggs not included.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
Make the Brownies
- Bring heavy cream to room temperature.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine sugar (for caramel) and half a cup of water (after a few minutes, the mixture will come to a furious boil, several minutes later, water will evaporate and sugar will boil intensely, finally starting to brown).
- Swirl the sugar around the pan to help the sugar brown evenly.
- Turn off heat and carefully add the heavy cream to the sugar; it will bubble and steam!
- Whisk the mixture until it stops bubbling.
- Remove from the stove, mix in salt (for caramel), and let cool completely.
- Transfer to a heatproof jar or bowl for storage and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove 3 eggs from your refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, sugar (for brownies), vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt (for brownies). Mix until fully combined.
- Grease a 9”x9” baking pan with a few drops of oil or butter from home (avoid using baking spray).
- Pour brownie batter into the pan and smooth top so that it’s evenly distributed.
- Using a third of the cooled salted caramel sauce, dollop about 10 spoonfuls over the brownies. Gently swirl with a
spoon, leaving pockets of salted caramel.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the center no longer looks runny.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares and carefully remove brownies from pan (they’re fragile).
- Drizzle more caramel sauce on top and sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
- Enjoy extra caramel sauce on ice cream, toast, or by the spoonful!
- Red Velvet ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.